Employee Assistance Program
The EAP is a free, confidential program, dedicated to supporting the emotional health and well-being of our employees and their families.
- (877) 622-4327
Just when you think you have it figured out, along comes a challenge. Now you have support, every step of the way, through the Employee Assistance & Work/Life Support Programs. Whether your challenges are big or small, this program can help.
EAP personal advocates will work with you and your household family members to help you resolve issues you may be facing, connect you with the right mental health professionals, direct you to a variety of helpful resources in your community and more. Take advantage of a wide range of services offered at no cost to you:
- EAP Enhancement due to COVID-19 – Receive an additional 5 face-to-face sessions for a total of 10 per person through September 30th, 2020. Learn more about this enhancement.
- Legal assistance: 30-minute consultation with an attorney face-to-face or by phone.
- Financial: 30-minute telephone consultation with a qualified specialist on topics such as debt counseling or planning for retirement.
- Parenting: Resources and referrals for childcare providers, before and after school programs, camps, adoption organizations, child development, prenatal care and more.
- Eldercare: Resources and referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and recreational programs and long-distance caregiving.
- Pet care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores.
- Identity theft: 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist.
Help When You Need It! Direct Link
A single call will connect you to a specialist who will provide you with immediate assistance.
You can also login to the website at www.mycigna.com.
On the website, you and your household members can:
- Read educational materials on work or life topics
- Access interactive health and wellness tools
- Learn how to better balance work and life
- Explore the stress toolkit -it includes assessment tools, articles and stress management techniques